Enjoy a small piece of Jaggery by itself to reap its various benefits. You can use it to bake, to prepare delicious desserts like chikki and halwa, or as a natural sweetener in your tea or coffee for a unique kick.
We hand cut the jaggery into blocks of approximately 1.5 to 4mm so it’s easy to grab and go!
- A healthier, unrefined alternative to processed sugar
- Has 0 grams of fat
- Contains antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals that can boost immunity
- Rich source of Iron, Potassium, and Magnesium
- Great source of energy
- Can help purify and cleanse blood naturally
- Helps fight against pollution by clearing your lungs and respiratory tract
- Aids digestion by clearing your stomach and food pipe
Ingredients: Organic Sugarcane Juice
Source: Sugarcane is grown at our family-owned farm in Abohar, Punjab. The Jaggery is processed and packaged in-house. It’s certified organic, chemical free, pesticide free, non-GMO, gluten free, and free of artificial colors and preservatives.
Related Products: Masala Sugarcane Jaggery, Shakkar (Powdered Jaggery)